Hygrometer

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 17:34:43 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/2002 12:56:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gnewell@ameritech.net writes:
           Gregg
                I didn't take it as criticysim but just clarifiying.
            The short answer is I've used three diiferent methods so far.
     My latest contraption is the fire hose top clamp system using a torsion
type belly  box. The bottom idler cauls sit underneath the box.  I lay out
the board on the curved box, apply glue to rib,set up the idler caul with the
rods up,slide the top caul on turn down the wing nuts and apply 40 psi air
preassure.
     Hey I'm not in a panic when I do this. If I get em all on in 1 1/2 hrs
no sweat. I dry a little less than 6 % emc for insurance and also our climate
is a WAY drier here than the mid west and east in the summer. Our humidity
cycles are reversed from yours and not as severe.
   Best>>>>>>>Dale Erwin