Tuning levers

Perry Williams ppppianotuning@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 07:04:48 -0800 (PST)

Dave I have been using a student quality lever oal is
11 1/2 inches 8" Rosewood handle with 13g head and 14b
#2 star tip 16 oz I've used it for years and it grips
the tuning pin most efficiently and its cheap then I
use the Yamaha T-1 with a # 2 tip for the bass both
from Schaff and I went to Pianoteks website but I
didnt see any tech tools there I bought a short 8"
tuning hammer with a round ball on the end great for
tuning grands and short uprights and tight low a1
strings. In essence do well with what you have and
upgrade for yourself. Professionally yours Perry
--- "Paul Chick (EarthLink)" <tune4@earthlink.net>