Piano's for sale. Also PTG journals 1945 to present. "Newton's"

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@bwsys.net
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 08:15:14 -0600

I mentioned last week that I'm not going to do any rebuilding because of
a back conditions. So someone can pick these two piano's up in Central
Ill for a real bargin. Make an offer.

Kimbal 5' 8". Has been refinished in natural wood. It does need some
touch up on one place on the lid. Bass bridge is loose. Sound board shows
no cracks. Needs block. Solid build piano. Someone doing block and
stringing should be able to get this piano ready to sell in a short
period of time. If someone with experience wants to come block it and
string in my shop, I have all the equipment available. I will then sell
it and work out a split.

Lyons & Healy  5'  piano has pedals that hinge up for a child to play.
You would have to evaluate for what it needs. Bass bridge is loose. Sound
board looks ok.

Journal, Each year 1945 - present is in a PTG brown binder. Very
impressive in a 6' foot high book case. I use the CD's to research, then
pull the journals to have them on the bench when I work. I will pack them
to ship, both in or out of the US.

Rich Oliver Snelson
Oliver Piano
Clinton, IL