audible resultant from two supersonic frequencies?

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:49:47 -0600

Hi Robert,
                 Pipe organs have been using resultant pitches for eons.
Typically in the bass where they feel they need a 32ft pedal stop. The 16ft
C and G are played together. Giving the resultant C at 32ft pitch.
Since the volume is continuous, it's a some what different case than the
piano decay.
Regards Roger