Dampp-Chaser SHB crud

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 07:00:42 -0500

Ric,

I would think yours is a rather unusual situation.  I can see why you prefer the
"digital" gauge.  You don't have to worry that a light will start blinking the day
after you visit the pianos.

As to the dependability of the low water warning light, I haven't had any problem
with their dependability.  Have you?  Certainly, though, it's a high standard to
expect *perfect* dependability.  As the saying goes, nothing is certain except death
and taxes.  My phone, computer, car, lawn mower, snow thrower, roof, wife, etc. are
all less than perfectly dependable.  In fact, so am I, and I suspect the same is
true of you, too.  <G>  (I'm not sure I would even consider my finger 100%
dependable.)

Regards,
Clyde