tuning lever tips SOLE

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 21:55:55 +0100

I used a few of these SOLE tips and find them OK, not sure they last
very long, sometime N° 3 was larger than N°4, the threaded part was
OK. I can't tell much more, but I change the tips every 3 years env.

But my hammer technique was more jerking at those times.

Now I use the Yamaha tuning lever, makes them all almost.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG