Bridge Pins

Sat, 07 Dec 2002 00:42:00 +0100

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> >I just keep thinking.... there simply has to be a better
> >way....
> >
> >RicB
>
> Then you're not thinking hard enough, or you'd come up with one. What we've
> got certainly isn't the best possible from a performance standpoint, but
> from a performance for the cost and idiot resistant simplicity, it's not bad.

Well, they are coitainly cheap... but idiot resistant....hmmm... I guess they
have a certain degree of effectivity on that front... but then I've known some
pretty brilliant idiots in my time.

> Keep thinking.

Grin... I AM... dont rush me already.... seems to me tho...that if you could
avoid the side bearing whilst maintaining the solid contact on the bridge.....