DC "Smart Heater Bar"

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Sat, 07 Dec 2002 13:06:35 -0600

At 13:00 12/7/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Recent discussions about this ...
>
>New questions: Is it's only function to indicate that the pads are gunky?
>If pads are routinely replaced every 6 months, I ask: "Who needs the SHB?"
>It adds about $22 to each system.
>
>  Alan Barnard

No. It will also indicate when the tank (and pads) have gone bone
dry.  Tends to wake people up who think, "I've got a few days after the
light goes on before it's _really_ dry."  Funny how those "few days" fly by...

Conrad Hoffsommer PTG RPT, MPT, CCT

Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems