OT vs. NPR

Carl Meyer cmpiano@attbi.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 19:24:54 -0800

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Kevin E. Ramsey=20
  To: Pianotech=20
     =20
      Come and join us for our annual convention, January 10th and 11th. =
Roger Jolly and Carl Meyer will be here! Contact me for info!

  OMG Blush! blush!  My name in the same sentence as Roger.  Wow.  I'm =
not the Rodney Dangerfield of the ptg for nothing.  Now everyone will =
know I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.  That never stopped =
Roger and it won't stop me.  We're both associates and we cover it up =
real well. (G)

  Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG
  Santa Clara, California
  cmpiano@attbi.com=20