OT vs. NPR

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 23:25:17 -0800 (PST)

How true! I recently had the chance to inquire of Lisa
Simeone about suspicious, incipient "corporate
friendliness" at NPR, and she could not deny!
     Sadly, NPR seems increasingly like a bunch of
wussy liberals with no particularly valuable
convictions. ( Like most Democrats? ) Sigh. Sort of
the "tweed-jacket-with-leather-patches-on-the-elbows
STILL they have BY FAR the most comprehensive radio
news ANYWHERE, and Amerikans would learn a lot if they
were tuned in to this ( instead of Britney )!
     But a big story this week on the BBC about
Israel's Dynamiting of a UN food warehouse for
starving Palestinians got not a peep on NPR!!! Why?
     Who are they afraid of???
     Thump