digital keyboards

Nathan Bower nathan@bowern8.plus.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:14:24 -0000

> The page was unavailable.   What exactly is a PMI Steinway?   If I
> want to buy it where and what exactly am I getting?   How is it
> different from a Clavinova or a midi keyboard
> oller?      ---ric

Hi!

I just checked the link again; it still works for me! Have another go:
http://www.postaudiomedia.com/basishtml/demos.html

PMI stands for Post Musical Instruments, which is the name of the company
that makes the sample-set. You can use it with any midi keyboard, but I
think you will need a computer because each library is ~5GB!

Regards,

Nathan