Dampp-Chaser SHB crud

John M. Formsma jformsma@fortunehitech.net
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:16:28 -0600

Clyde,
I have quite a few of each. It's just that I have noticed the SHB buildup
only this year because I really pushed for SHB installations beginning last
year.

The water may be the problem--I don't know. What I have observed is that my
systems without SHB have much less buildup than those with.

Do your "distilled" clients put in a cup or so of tap water along with the
distilled? That is the DC recommendation, but I've only recommended regular
tap water since most of my folks have "city water."

Regards,
John Formsma