digital keyboards. Which has best touch?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:26:30 -0800 (PST)

My problem with digitals is not only the sound. Sure,
I'd like one that really sounds like a  Boesendorfer.
But I can live with a  sound "piano like" but
nonetheless pleasing to me and audience. What I can
NOT live with is an action that is difficult to
control on fast, complex runs. I have a  Clavinova,
considered ( I've heard ) the most piano-like in terms
of touch. But to compare it to a finely regulated
grand would be a joke!!!! Thoughts? Does anyone make a
better keyboard in terms of touch?
    Thump

--- Delwin D Fandrich <pianobuilders@olynet.com>