digital keyboards

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:30:21 +0100

Hello,

I am not sure for the grand action, but I checked a vertical model
made by Kaway (with the same "real action concept" and it was totally
unplayable, uneven, awful noises, tone and look, may be this one had
defects, but it was send back presto by the customer.

Beside, we can expect a well build digital to have a not worse touch
than a "non speaking keyboard" as some where made for pianists to use
in their hotel room, travel, etc...

Best regards.

Isaac OLEG