digital keyboards

Mark Wisner mwisner@yamaha.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:29:46 -0800

--=_8DD145D1.99F88CA2
Elton John uses a conventional Yamaha acoustic 9' CFIIIS outfitted with =
hammer and key sensors that transmit the MIDI (or key stroke) data to =
outboard tone generators.=20

Mark Wisner
Yamaha Corporation
mwisner@yamaha.com

>>> nathan@bowern8.plus.com 12/12/02 11:33AM >>>
> Hi Del,
>
> I believe it is the top of the line Yamaha unit. (I still hates
keyboards).

Would this be the one that elton john has? It appears to be a full concert
grand sized electric piano.