Piano Truck

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:31:45 -0600

Hi Terry,

Who said I did any measuring? Or ordering of parts? And I just check an
American supplier of casters.

2" Dual Wheel Caster 4 pk - 2 w/brake $10.92 Black

At 08:49 PM 12/12/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Three casters alone will cost $108 plus tax and shipping - that's almost
1/2 the $267 price for the whole thing already. Plus your time for
measuring, etc., going to the welder, etc., hmmmm......I dunno.

>Keep in mind I'm in Florida. We have a "special" breed (or is that
in-bred) of welders it would seem.......

>Terry Farrell

Thanks.