OFF T digi challenged

Mike and Jane Spalding mjbkspal@execpc.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:50:28 -0600

Joe,

Are you looking for a computer component, or home theatre?  (i.e. do you want to watch the movies on your TV, or your computer?)  If home theatre, go to the Cambridge SoundWorks website http://www.hifi.com/store/category.cgi?category=hometheater for good background info and detailed product specs.  Good prices, excellent customer service.  We recently purchased a DVD player from them, to join with the rest of our TV/audio system.  If you're thinking of going this way, let me know, I'd be glad to share more detail.

Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: Joe And Penny Goss <imatunr@srvinet.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>; <caut@ptg.org>; <MP@talklist.com>
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 10:24 AM
Subject: OFF T digi challenged

Hi all who dare to open a OT topic <G>
My wife just informed me that she would like a DVD  player for Christmas and I have no clue as to what is out there that is a good deal yet lots of features. Anyone have any imput you would like to share please contact me at the address below.
Thanks
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com