[OT] Where is Randy Potter?

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 00:44:35 +0100

Hey... A few folks have just recently gotten buffaloed for mentioning
politics, or religion.... and a few other goodies.... so I simply
responded in like kind. A fellow just left because of this kind of
stuff... which he termed as "garbage" I believe....

I simply asked what the point of bringing religion into it was, and
attempted to do so in a humourous way as well.... AND... I attached the
[OT] to an already obviously OT tangent on what was origionally a purely
piano related subject matter.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne