Where is Randy Potter?

Kentucky12@aol.com Kentucky12@aol.com
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 08:33:25 EST

In a message dated 12/13/02 1:10:23 PM Central Standard Time,
jeremygould@bsn1.net writes:

> Does anyone know where Randy is?  I've been taking his course since June,
> and sent the first set of exams at the beginning of July.  After no word
> for two months, I called a talked to him.

I gotta defend the guy.  I started the course in November '01 and finished up
around the beginning of the summer.  I received all assignments back in a
timely manner except for the last one.  It took a couple of months to get
that one back.  The course was a big help to me, albeit I probably had
further to go than most of you guys.  (And gals.)  The whole course time from
start to finish was probably around 6 months.
Charles Cron