Where is Randy Potter?

Jeremy Gould jeremygould@bsn1.net
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 13:33:16 -0700

List,

Thank you for all of your helpful and not so helpful comments.  I really
feel sorry for the guy who sent his course in '98 with no response to this
day.  Hope that doesn't turn out to be me.  I've talked to others who have
had much better luck.  My question is what do you have to do to get on
Randy's to do list?  I spent a lot of money on this course, a large chunk of
which was to pay for him responding to my e-mails, commenting on tuning
tapes, and grading my exams.  Honestly, I'm not interested in how busy he
is.  We are all busy.  I'm sure Randy is a great guy, and if I weren't a
struggling musician I might not mind so much.  He did take my money for a
course he said would take anywhere from 4 months to a year.  They called me
the very next day when I sent them my money . . .

I would appreciate any further comments on the subject.  (serious or
otherwise)

Jeremy Gould

-- The invisible and nonexistent look much alike.
-- Delos B. McKown, quoted from Victor J. Stenger, Physics And Psychics,
quoted from positiveatheism.org

From: Jeremy Gould <jeremygould@bsn1.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:54:08 -0700
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Where is Randy Potter?

Hello all.

Does anyone know where Randy is?  I've been taking his course since June,
and sent the first set of exams at the beginning of July.  After no word for
two months, I called a talked to him.  He said he had received my exams and
not to send any more until I got comments back.  Makes sense, except that
its now December and I still haven't received anything.  I've tried
e-mailing, and he hasn't responded.  I've now finished the course, but I
don't want to pay to send it if nobody is going to see it.

Is he O.K.?  Has anyone else had this problem?

If anyone here knows him, I would greatly appreciate it if this message
could be passed along.

Thanks

Jeremy Gould

-- "The habitual mode of doing feels right because of repeated approval."
Moshe Feldenkrais, Body and Mature Behavior