my very best wishes to you

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 00:09:46 +0100

And then I say Hi to y'all.

I have been gone for some time to the US of A for a vacation and I had a
great time, especially in the California desert (one of my favorite places
time and again).
To my very pleasant surprise I met colleague David Anderson there (in LA)
who was willing to meet me, buy me a Star bucks coffee, and tell me a bit
about the piano tech scene in LA. Very interesting and very entertaining.
Thank you, David, for your time, and for your hospitality.

One of my finest moments there :

Sitting on a ledge in a very relaxing Desert hot springs Jacuzzi pool while
watching the sunset or : walking along Ocean boulevard in Santa Monica and
enjoying a very harmonious moment of peace and happiness.
Vacations are very important moments of re-grouping, re-charching, and
rejuvenating body and spirit.

friendly greetings
from

Antares,