Randy Potter/SOOOOO Off Topic

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 12:35:48 -0800

Hey! Your guys/gals better be VERY thankful that Randy isn't on this
list!!!! If he were you would see 10 page postings in regards to your
various comments, at his expense. Randy & I have been good friends for a lot
of years, (before the Randy Potter School..... even), and I know he has a
very good sense of humor. He would most likely take most of the comments
well. However, the initial post that started all this was a sincere request
to get him back on course for his course, would, no doubt, trigger a whole
lot of postings! I will personally call him and explain things. So, please
lighten up a bit. K? <G> ("Accordianists" have feelings, too, ya know<G>.)
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)