People -- Best Part of the Business

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 01:26:21 -0600

> Yes, absolutely.  The best part of tuning is the opportunity to
interact with the client, family, and pets.  Cookies and tips are
always a pleasant surprise.  Never been offered a cat,
> Mike Spalding RPT

I have traded a tuning for a Cocketeil (sp?) ( a pet bird) and
some player piano work for 4 African geese.  I hope my work lasts
longer than the geese who succumbed to the American fox and birds
of prey.

The best trade I got was tuning an old M (SnS) for a tuning
hammer.  Nicely milled tip...the brand is stamped onto the shaft
near the tip---
H G & Co NY    Rosewood handle, gooseneck, the angle is right.