broken plate

Ojaituner2@aol.com Ojaituner2@aol.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:55:17 EST

Hello list,
Well the unspeakable happened this weekend.
While on my last tuning before buttoning up a restring on a George Steck
baby, a huge bang and the realization that the plate had given way.
The Capo on the bass side of the treble strut popped. woe is me.
So while I proceed researching my journals and archives if any one has
something to share with me about this and how to proceed it would be greatly
appreciated.
Thankyou all,
Dennis Ashly, RPT, Santa Barbara CA Chapter