Cunningham Piano

VOCE88@aol.com VOCE88@aol.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:39:35 -0500

Hello Terry,

I have posted to the list occasionally, but we have never had a direct exchange. I feel like I know you, though.

Anyway, being a little biased, I think we do "right fine" work. Don't take my word, though. There are several others on the list that have been here (or perhaps worked here). We have been around for a long time and enjoy a long list of clients in the area and as far as Japan, Korea, Germany, and India.

Feel free to email me with any questions that you might have.

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co.
(215) 991-0834
Rich@cunninghampiano.com