Randy Potter/SOOOOO Off Topic

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:07:59 -0400

My name appeared, from another post, which has been cut.
I did NOT write any comment about Randy Potter's course.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: resife
  To: Pianotech
  Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 4:41 PM
  Subject: Re: Randy Potter/SOOOOO Off Topic

  Seems to me ( but then again WHAT do I know ?) that reading this correspondence about one, Mr "Randy" Potter, is that he takes money from people - holds himself incomunicardo, ( he's VERY busy!)  - but then again, is a "Great Christian"  ( wot that guv?) - does "community work" and all, - duh, .....vomit;....you takes money, you deliver da goods - simple ....no ?

  The above was NOT written by me.

   John Ross <jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca> wrote:

    John M. Ross
    Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada