Epoxy Repair to bridge top

Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:57:19 +0100

Delwin D Fandrich wrote:

> > Gee whiz there Del... arent you afraid you might be inadvertantly
> > filling some critical acoustic tunnel in the bridge which was part of
> > the origional design ?
> >

> Oh, is that why I've been loosing sleep lately?
>
> Del

Well, I am not really sure once you first ask.... hmmmmmm... tell me,
how long have been suffering from insomnia like symptomi ? Have you been
hearing strange echoings, as if they were comming from caves deep and
dark ... or something similiar ?

Perhaps we need to take a closer look at this sleeping issue :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.