[OT] He's BACK ! :) was Randy Potter...

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:28:32 -0800

hmmm... Tuning for a new customer in Steeleville on Friday. I shall really try
to tie up all the pianos so you can't get a foot in the door! But there is
room for you if you are willing to specialize in Betsy Ross, Winter & Co., and
Gulbransen spinets .... gladly give you some a 'dem and a few of the rustier,
dustier uprights, too  ... oh, and a new Boston grand, complete with present
owner, her clocks, and her dogs ...

Seriously, when you are coming this way, call me. We can meet in Cherryville
(or maybe Pucky Huddle) and have a root beer in the only store in town!

That offer is open to everyone, by the way, the root beer AND the pianos.

Alan Barnard
Really Rural in Salem, MO