My last political post to you

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 03:14:54 -0800 (PST)

Alan: You seem to be fairly scholarly, at least
insofar as it supports your position, which is one of
violence.
     Such a position will never implement God's
Kingdom on earth ( where there is no violence ), nor
is reflective of it, neither was physical violence
part of Jesus' methodology, though He did get sore
about things whiuch were immoral and atheistic.
     But most importantly, I believe that Jesus would
not advocate violence against peaceful civilians, in
which "Israel" has indulged freely. It is quite
apparent that Jesus taught LOVE and KINDNESS as the
way to win those of otherer persuasions to your
camp!!!
"Israel" shows none of this, and why would they? They
rejected Jesus, too!!!
     You like to joke a lot. Some of your jokes are
clever and funny. But are they a means to hide your
violence-loving personality, and appear adorable?
You've made plenty of jokes about killing innocent
animals on the forum. Why not make one about the Iraqi
children born without eyes because of the radioactive
shells we lobbed about in the Gulf War? I'm sure that
would be the funniest joke you've made yet! and
include some of the photos of these children which can
be found online!
     You will go to where the souls who love violence
go. I will go ( hopefully ) to the other place. So be
it.
     Enjoy the company.
     Thump
P.S. In the "Gospel of Thomas", still used in Egypt,
Jesus says; "To eat flesh is to eat death." Medical
science supports this.