Wood as an Engineering Material

Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:35:02 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phillip Ford" <fordpiano@earthlink.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: December 17, 2002 12:01 PM
Subject: Wood as an Engineering Material

> Wood as an Engineering Material can be downloaded from the Forestry
Products
> Lab Site:
>
> http://www.fpl.fs.fed.us/documnts/FPLGTR/fplgtr113/fplgtr113.htm
>
> We Americans paid for it.  Take advantage of it.  Belgians should only
> download this if they send every American taxpayer 25 cents (or the
equivalent
> in euros) <G>.
>
> Phil F

Thanks. I knew someone would have that. I refer to it often enough that I
downloaded the whole thing to my hard drive. We don't yet have anything
resembling high-speed internet out here yet -- it stops about 20 miles
east -- so getting anything like that through my old 56K modem does take a
while.

Del