New Tuner

thomas adams tadams2@satx.rr.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:00:29 -0600

Thanks for the inputs.  I was going to ask people further, what the =
recommended tuners are.  Both the inexpensive ones, and cost being no =
factor.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Clyde Hollinger=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 5:53 PM
  Subject: Re: New Tuner

  Tom,=20
  I use the Reyburn Cybertuner for one string for each key and do the =
unisons by ear.  I trust RCT pretty much but still do some aural checks. =

  Regards,=20
  Clyde Hollinger, RPT=20
  Lititz, PA, USA=20

  thomas adams wrote:=20

    Hello list,As an  new list member and aspiring  tuner, I have one =
question, (actually many, but one for now).  Do most of you tune by ear, =
or with an electronic tuner, or a combination of both? Thanks,Tom