Bridgetop Extravaganza Revisited

Jon Page jonpage@attbi.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 07:18:11 -0500

I wouldn't trust a shallow fill of epoxy to resurface the cap, recap.

As far as pounding the string, I agree that it is over-rated and have
tapped the bridge pins as Roger Jolly suggested to relieve false beats.
I also devised a tool for removing the natural curve from the wire at the pins
to improve the termination. I posted to the list a few years ago about it,
I have a jpg file if any one is interested in viewing it.

Regards,

Jon Page