Where is Randy Potter?

Charles Neuman piano@charlesneuman.net
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:06:29 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

> From: Jeremy Gould <jeremygould@bsn1.net>
> Is he O.K.?  Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm a student, too. My last exams came back 8 months after I sent them in,
but only after I called a few times, wrote a letter, and wrote many
unanswered emails. I came close to asking for the "tuition" part of my
course fee back.

In this case, I would recommend calling, and then calling back to follow
up.

I find it strange is that he's very specific about describing good and bad
business practices, and then he over-books himself and can't keep up with
his own business. That hurts his credibility in my eyes.

Good luck,

Charles Neuman