1858 Broadwood...

Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:48:10 +0100

Depends on who you sell it too. The UiB bougth a Hafner last year that
had been put back together is working / looking well for around 40
thousand USD. But then they bought from a dealer of such olde
instrumenti. On the other hand, we got our Broadwood square from 1824
that was in wreck condition for free. Now its up and running and sounds
good, and I suppose when I get done with the case work it will be worth
about 15 thousand USD to the right person.

If your piano is in cherry condition (cherry for and olde) then it
should be worth quite a bit.... at least if you hunt down the right
buyer.

RicB