Temperaments

Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:29:27 +0100

Hi folks... got this question in from my friend Alex Galembo and am
posting it as per his request. Anyone with good advice can either post
to the list or write to Alex using the email address below

Cheers
RicB

Alexander Galembo writes :

My friend, a piano technician from St. Petersburg, Russia, wrote me
asking me whether I know anything about some specific "Chopin pure
interval tuning" or "Chopin temperament" - But I never heard about that.

Do you have any knowledge in this specific quesstion?field? I am not at
the piano technicians list presently, so I cannot ask the list myself,
more that I even don't know how exactly it is called in English.
I tried internet, but did not find anything-

Alexander Galembo, Ph.D.
Visiting researcher
Dept. of Speech, Music and Hearing
Royal Inst. of Technology