Spurlock tools for sale.

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@bwsys.net
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:36:38 -0600

Here's the Spurlock tools I promised to list:
Phone: 217-935-4284 and we can get together on a=20
price of all or the tools you want. =20
Rich.=20

Hammer tail arching jig: Spurlock price:$38.00
Hammer tapering jig: Spurlock price: $80.00
Damper felt cutting block: Spurlock price:$24.00
Soundboard repair kit: Router base: Spurlock price:$52.00
                                  Router bit: Spurlock price:$42.00
Grand hammer hanging jig: Spurlock price:$85 without
the deck. With deck :$ 110 complete.=20
Vertical hammer hanging jig: Spurlock price:$125 complete.=20
The "Deck" above is used for both jigs. If you only want one of the jigs =
and the deck is sold you can get another from Bill.   =20