Business Manglement

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 12:05:49 -0600

I'd like to hear from current users of PowerTech or other biz management =
systems ... recommendations, caveats, suggestions, etc.=20

I got a new bass string back from Mapes, the other day, and it took me a =
looong time to remember/figure out whose piano it is for. I think I need =
a system.

I have Windows XP and also own a Pilot Palm but the Palm is one of the =
originals, OS 2.05 and not upgradeable to v. 3.0 or later.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all ... or HAPPY CHANUKAH ... COOL KWANZA =
?.... whatever it be, hope it's great!

Alan Barnard
Celebrating the Savior in Salem, MO