3 gorgeous 1890's Knabe uprights for sale, unrestored, and Steinway "B"

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 16:44:19 -0800 (PST)

This S&S "B", due to its astounding state of
preservation, had a finer bass than many new or
competently rebuilt pianos I have played. Yes, it is
for sale, and it is exraordinary. I will be posting
photos of it soon.
     Thank you
     Gordon

P.S. I am accepting offers on the Knabes, and will
send full details to anyone interested. As I am
moving, I will acccept far less than my own investment
in these fine instruments, which have been partially
restored.

 But he didn't say these were rebuilt, just that one