International Piano Supply

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 23:02:25 -0600

------=_NextPart_001_00E5_01C2AAD7.5BF5C840
Joe G asked who the people are that posted the cents to Hertz chart. I =
dunno, but this is their main page.

http://www.pianoparts.com/

Looks like they are retailing parts and tools to the public.

Alan in Salem, MO

P.S.  This is on their site ... hmmmm.

New Genuine Ivory Key Tops=20
=20
We are pleased to offer NEW Ivory key top sets which are obtained and =
cut by a very reputable U.S. museum who purchases pre-ban tusks from =
other museums and private collections in the United States. All material =
has been thoroughly documented to be pre-ban and certified by the U.S. =
Department of Fish & Wildlife to be completely legal.=20
Custom made-to-order sets are carved from 1st grade Ivory tusks (not =
heat crazed) under strict supervision of the museum Curator and are cut =
in the traditional flat-grain pattern to insure quality and stability of =
all keys. A set of keys is always cut from the same tusk to preserve =
excellent color and grain consistency for true matching. Bleaching and =
fitting services are available through IPS upon request. The firm we =
prefer comes highly recommended by the museum and Steinway & Sons. They =
are 3rd generation Ivory cutters who established their trade in 1884. =
Please note: Firm quotes for installation can only be made upon =
application. Sale of genuine Ivory is restricted to within the 50 United =
States and can not be transported legally to a foreign country.

=20
      7E05127 Two-Piece Carved Sets (Heads & Tails) / cut to .040" thick =
$825.00=20
      7E05128 Two-Piece Carved Sets (Heads & Tails) / cut to .050" thick =
$948.75=20
      7E05129 Two-Piece Carved Sets (Heads & Tails) / cut to .060" thick =
$1072.50=20
      7E05130 Two-Piece Carved Sets (Heads & Tails) / cut to .100" thick =
$1443.75=20
      7E05131 Single Piece Carved Sets / cut to .040" thick $1320.00=20
      7E05132 Single Piece Carved Sets / cut to .060" thick $1485.00=20
      7E05133 Single Piece Carved Sets / cut to .100" thick $1980.00=20

------=_NextPart_001_00E5_01C2AAD7.5BF5C840
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_00E5_01C2AAD7.5BF5C840--

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...