Sounds Like Fun!

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 11:12:34 -0600

>Got a guy coming over in an hour or so to rent a tuning lever and buy a
>few strings.......
>
>I guess this will be a new experience for me..........and for him!
>
>Disaster lurking????? Fun????

...And you'll rent him the lever (with a deposit sufficient to replace it
if he doesn't come back (after all, he'd have the tool then, and would just
need a small yellow page ad to hit the tuning trail)), and sell him the
wire (of the appropriate diameter(s)?) for just about what the service call
would have cost to go out and do it yourself (which you might just have to
do anyway)? Oh yes. Disasters this carefully planned and choreographed
between enthusiastic participants are always more fun than the ones that
fall out of the sky on you unexpectedly. They usually make better stories
afterward too.

Enjoy.

Ron N