[OT]Dem ears versus ETD

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:05:21 +0100

Opppss... grin... I must have reversed my wells.... zigged when I should
have zagged... sorry to have mislabled you a Cod eater then Barrie...
hehe..

I didnt know the EPTA was up to any of that... I know they are working
on a testing standard similiar to the PTG's. I didnt think any of this
had to do with the EEC tho. Do they even know who we are ???

Merry New Year Barrie !

Cheers
RicB