Thanks to Jason Kanter

Jason Kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 21:08:31 -0800

The offsets are in the chart I sent you, Bill. Here they are:

     EB 18thc WT

     7.76

      C#
     -2.02

     1.56

      D#
     1.89

     -0.67

     5.80

      F#
     -3.97

     4.85

      G#
     -0.07

     0.00

      A#
     3.84

     -1.80

You'd need to subtract 1.43 from each offset in order to equalize the total tension change on a given piano.
.  jason kanter . jason.kanter@wamu.net . jkanter@rollingball.com
.  vp/manager . learning & performance development
.  consumer loan servicing . washington mutual bank
.  office 206 490 6708 . cell 425 830 1561