Customer question

Jon Page jonpage@attbi.com
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:46:51 -0500

I had a customer call the day after a tuning with a sticking key complaint.

I tuned out to be a piece of cat litter stuck between the keys. The cat
pillow inside the grand
was not in place when i was there to tune so I had no inkling of this
possibility.

She was rather indignant when I charged for the call.

Regards,

Jon Page