R U Like Me?

Jon Ralinovsky ralinoj@muohio.edu
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:10:40 -0500

Alan,
Not to repeat other replies, but if you keep your tools in the same
place in your tool bag and put the tool back immediately after you're
done with it, you know where it is.  It's my understanding that this
is a Yamaha-type approach - only one tool out at a time.  The
magnetic tool tray sounds like a great idea for small parts!

Respectfully,
Jon

--
Jon Ralinovsky