Knabe Grand/Plugs---Del

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 13:47:01 -0800

Del,
I've been doing this for almost as long as I've known you. I have dozens of
examples of this, that are still "Just Fine", thank you very much. <G> I
started doing this after I left your shop and had a similar situation of
that Straight strung, (I know!! Parallel strung!!), chickering fiasco, while
I was with you. [G] Since that time, I think I have gotten the system down,
pretty good. No failures and dozens of different systems attempted and
initialized/realized. Proof is in the pudding my good friend. Have a Happy
and Prosperous New Year.
Very Best Regards
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)