Polyurethane Finishes on pianos/now varnish

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 11:39:38 EST

           Oh How I hate varnish let me count the ways

            I know it's probably just me but I have had a one too many
varnish failures to ever use it again. Like the second coat of varnish going
bad on a brand new soundboard panel more than once. What went wrong you ask?
Who knows. With finishing even when one follows all the rules thing will come
back and bite you in the backside just when you were feeling smug.
  Ask me how I know. Never mind..................................
      Happy new year-You've been warned--Dale