Impact Hammer

BSHARPTUNE@AOL.COM BSHARPTUNE@AOL.COM
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 12:24:34 EST

I have a custom Renner/Keith Bowan model. This is the one that is made of
brass, stainless steel, and rosewood. Keith is known for making some of the
best tuning hammers in the industry.   Most of the Renner hammers are made by
him.   I was having severe shoulder problems and thought that susing an
impact hammer would help....it didn't.  My problem was caused by a bone spur
in my shoulder socket.  So, using the impact hammer did not help.  Mine cost
230.00, and is in pristine condition.  I will sell it for 190.00.

Devlon