VT Chapter hosts NEECSO

Allan Day pianomanday@adelphia.net
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 08:12:16 -0500

     The Vermont Chapter, PTG is hosting the New England/Eastern Canada =
Regional Seminar this year. Our venue is the beautiful Sheraton Hotel =
and Conference Center in Burlington. The dates of the seminar are 25-28 =
of April and our theme will be "Building a Bridge to Knowledge"
    The classes will be varied but the main focus will feature classes =
on all levels of bridge work. Instructors who are giants in the field of =
bridge making will lead stimulating hand-on classes. We are introducing =
an instructively fun class as well - a piano quiz, where attendees can =
test their diagnostic skills on a number of cleverly "prepared" pianos. =
Answers and prizes for the winners will be announced.
    The social highlight of the seminar will be a scenic dinner cruise =
on historic and picturesque Lake Champlain. On Saturday evening we will =
board the majestic Spirit of Ethan Allen II for dinner and enjoy =
spectacular views of the Adirondacks at sunset that sum up the beauty =
that defines Burlington.
    Please visit our Website now under construction at =
www.neecso2002.com for more details.=20

Allan Day, Seminar Chairman