Bllistol & Protek

Rogério Cunha rogeriocunha@ajato.com.br
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 12:15:58 -0200

To the list

There are some time that I am trying to use Ballistol or Protek in order to
lubricate the hammer shank center pin or wippen flange center pin of upright
and I conclude that in cold weather the Ballistol is better than Protek.
Now I discovered that better than Ballistol or Protek is what I named BPV.
BPV is one part of Ballistol, one part of Protek and half part of liquid
Vaseline !
You apply with a syringe with a needle just on the bushing with the pin on
place.

Rogerio Cunha
IC Member of the Piano Technicians Guild
http://hpp.ajato.com.br/rogeriocunha