SAT vs Verituner

Mickey Kessler markmilo@znet.com
Thu, 03 Jan 2002 06:52:00 -0800

Hi Group,

Happy new year to all.

As a follow up to the thread regarding aural vs. machine tuning, I'd like
to get some feedback about preferred visual tuning aids.  I'm considering
investing in a new one and I'm intrigued by what I see on Verituner's web
page.  But I've never seen one in use, don't know much about the company,
its reputation, reliability etc, and $1500 is a big chunk of change.

Does anybody have experience with both units?  Can you compare features,
cost/benefit?  Any preferences?  Any advice?

Thanks,
Mickey Kessler